Monday, June 4, 2012

Awesome Mexican Dinner in Omaha


This picture might not do this food justice, but this is one of the best dishes I've ever eaten! It is definitely the best Mexican food I've ever had. We were in Omaha visiting friends and had dinner at Roja. So if you are in Omaha, look them up. You won't regret it!

My friend, Rick (who's surprise 40th party we were in town for, but he didn't know it yet), asked the waitress what she recommended and she said the cheese relleno, but she added chicken and some kind of yummy sauce on top. When she told us she dreamed about the relleno's, I knew I should get them. I mean, if they are worth dreaming about, I should have them, right? I think she was getting all 50 Shades of Grey on me.  I told her to give me whatever she just described. I was so happy when it arrived! I love pretty food and this was beautiful! Size really does matter. Just look at it! Man, it was so good. I wish I was eating it now.

No, there is no recipe to follow. I just wanted you to see my latest delicious meal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment