Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stew on Stew - the BEST Brunswick Stew

As you know by now, I love to post pictures of my food! Well, things aren’t changing today. I’m from a small town, Thomaston, GA, where the best Brunswick Stew in the world is made. I’m not exaggerating, this is a fact! Well, maybe a slight exaggeration since I haven’t traveled the world, but I have done A LOT of sampling to do the research and Piggie Park wins every time! Piggie Park has been a favorite of mine since my high school days in Thomaston. It’s an old fashion drive-in that’s been around since the 1950’s. No, I didn’t go to high school in the 50’s so don’t ask. But let’s do talk about the stew. Seriously, this is the best stew EVER! It is so full of meat and just plain ole deliciousness! I’ve even taught my husband to love it and he wasn’t a stew fan, but he is now. We are in town celebrating my dad’s 80th birthday and picked up dinner for everyone tonight, in addition we picked up 8 pints of stew to take back to Virginia! It’s THAT good people! Take a look.......

2 comments:

  1. Hope you'll share when you get back to VA! Would love to taste the "best Brunswick Stew in the world"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be happy to share with you Michelle! It really is the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete