Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pesto Chicken w/Goat Cheese



You should recognize this dish. It is my most delicious and popular, Pesto Chicken, but I put another spin on it tonight and added goat cheese! Man, was that delicious! I still sprinkled a little mozzarella cheese on top as well (why not, right), but the goat cheese was the winning flavor! Actually, I had herbed goat cheese which was even better. I do love me some goat cheese. You might have recognized that fact if you read my blog regularly. If you're not a fan, try feta instead.....love me some feta too. :-)

Also, this time I only had boneless chicken thighs so I used them. You can pretty much use whatever type of chicken you have on hand.

See my original blog post for the instructions:

http://dawnsblogalicious.blogspot.com/2012/05/pesto-tomato-chicken-yummy.html

Put your own spin on it and tell me how it turns out! Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment