Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups


How awesome are crescent rolls?? One of the best creations ever! You can make so many tasty treats with them. You have found a few crescent roll recipes on this blog and  here’s another one, thanks to Pinterest! This one is a great appetizer, or even for lunch, and so easy to make. I made a double batch for a party and everyone loved them. Who doesn’t want a little individual pizza all rolled up and baked to perfection?  That sounds delicious to me. I kinda wish I had one right now. If I can’t have one now, at least I can teach you how to make them. Let’s get started so I can get a snack.
 
Ingredients:
 
1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
40 slices turkey or regular pepperoni
4 pieces of mozzarella string cheese, each cut in half
garlic powder (optional)
pizza sauce
 
Directions:
 
Preheat oven to 375. Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles.  Place 5 slices of turkey pepperoni on each crescent roll.  Top pepperoni with string cheese half and roll up.  Tuck the lose edge around one end to keep the cheese inside as much as possible.
 
 
Sprinkle crescent rolls with a little garlic powder for extra flavor.  As you see, I lined the baking sheet with parchment paper because I knew it would be running out.
 
 
Place rolls on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. 
 
Look how yummy those look with the cheese running out. Serve with a side of warm pizza sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment