Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Garlic Monkey Bread

 
A picture of pure beauty!
 
OMG!!! I found this recipe on Pinterest and started drooling as I was reading it. I love me some garlic bread and this garlic bread is made like monkey bread?? How cool is that? I first learned how to make the cinnamon monkey bread in Home Economics class in high school. Thank you Mrs. Sheets.  Man that was some good stuff and fun to eat too. Well, you wanna know what’s even better??  Make it savory, individual servings and throw a bunch of garlic and butter on it. Delicious! Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention how easy this is to make. I made this last weekend when I had friends over for dinner and we all loved it. My friend, Alan, loved it so much that I had to send the rest home with him. It was probably gone in a day! This would be awesome served with a big ole bowl of pasta or tomato soup. Mmmmmmmmm……it would actually be good served with anything!
 
Let’s get started with the best garlic bread you’ll ever taste…..
 
2 (7.5 oz) cans buttermilk biscuits
6 Tbl. butter, melted
4 cloves garlic, minced (feel free to add more for better flavor. I used 5)
2 Tbl. dried parsley flakes (I only had fresh so I used that)
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
plus 2 Tbl. to sprinkle on top
 
Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and place in a bowl, like so....
 
 
 
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over biscuit pieces. Gently toss to evenly coat. Use a greased 12-cup muffin tin and place 6-7 pieces in each cup.
 
 
Sprinkle remaining 2 Tablespoons of cheese over the top. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Serve warm. Makes 12.
Could that be any easier?? Make these, you’ll thank me later!
Can I have a bite now?? Yummy!

 

1 comment:

  1. OH...MAN!! GOING TO TRY THESE NOW! U R RIGHT! SO EASY! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete