Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Shrimp with Garlic & Parsley


We recently found out that we are relocating to Atlanta. Yes, we are moving back home! It's very exciting and overwhelming at the same time. Since we've been a little busy, I've been looking for quick and easy recipes. You can't eat out for every meal, right? Well, I guess you could, but you might be as big as the side of a house! No comments please. I need to find time to cook at home and make it worth our while. This is a great recipe I found on Pinterest. Quick, easy to prepare and full of flavor! I think you'll like it too. I served this with rice so I'd have a starch to soak up the sauce. You should definitely serve with rice or pasta.....and my rosemary sea salt rolls won't hurt either!

Ingredients:
  • 4 to 5 Tbs. olive oil
  • 4 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
  • 1 tsp. sweet paprika
  • 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (I used my large frozen Costco shrimp)
  • 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 3 Tablespoons dry white wine
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
Directions:

In a sauté pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the garlic, red pepper flakes and paprika and sauté for 1 minute until fragrant.
 
Increase the heat to high, add the shrimp, lemon juice and dry white wine, stir well, and sauté until the shrimp turn pink and are opaque throughout, about 3-5 minutes.
 
Season with salt and black pepper, sprinkle with the parsley, serve and enjoy!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment