Sunday, February 1, 2015

Velveeta Rotel Dip






Happy New Year Everyone! I apologize for slacking off in January, I’ll try to get better! I’m starting back the new year with an easy, go-to appetizer. I thought this would be appropriate since it's Super Bowl Sunday too. I was hesitant to blog about the best cheese dip of all time because I thought everyone knew how to make it, but apparently I was wrong. I was surprised when a friend of mine had never tasted nor made this delicious Velveeta Rotel dip. What? How can that be? I thought this was a world-wide treat. Is that not so?? It would be an injustice if I didn’t share this with everyone I can. I am here to spread the good news of Velveeta cheese, combined with Rotel tomatoes and sausage! Shout this recipe from the mountain tops! Okay, maybe you don’t have to get that extreme, but please make this and share with your friends. We need to get the word out and let everyone know what goodness you can create in a bowl within minutes! Here’s what you need:

 

16 ounces of Velveeta cheese – don't roll your eyes at my fake cheese, it’s delicious

1 can Rotel tomatoes

8 ounces ground sausage
(P.S. Velveeta nor Rotel is paying me for this blog)


How cute is that tiny Velveeta?? The store was out of 8 oz so I had to buy two 4 oz. So cute.


 

That’s it! Three ingredients. How awesome is that? Oh, you will want some chips for dipping. I recommend scoops! You can get more cheese goodness with each bite.

 

Directions:

 

Brown sausage in a pan – it’s that easy.

 

Cube Velveeta and place in microwave safe bowl. Pour entire can of Rotel over cheese, juices and all.



 

Microwave for 2 minutes, remove and stir. Once sausage is cooked, drained and add to microwave safe dish.

 


Microwave everything together for 2 more minutes, stir and enjoy. If you still have some cubes of Velveeta, just keep microwaving for a minute at a time until it’s hot and bubbling. You can also choose to serve this in a small crock pot to keep it warm. It cools down pretty quickly.

 


Now grab a chip, scoop up some dip and enjoy! Taste test and choose your chip wisely. It's the most important tool used to get cheese dip to your mouth!

 


Isn’t that the best and easiest appetizer you’ve ever seen? If you already know about this dip, just pretend like this is the best thing you’ve ever read. Thanks for playing!

 

Share with friends and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment